Hue Switcher 2.9.63 APK for Android
Updated: December 11, 2018
Hue Switcher (com.philips.hueswitcher.quickstart): Hue Switcher is a third party application which has been designed to enable the fastest and most intuitive control of your entire Philips Hue Lighting System. Hue Switcher is optimized for Philips Hue Bridges and will not work for 3rd party Bridges such as the Echo Bridge.Compatible Hue ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Hue Switcher
Hue Switcher Description: Hue Switcher is a third party application which has been designed to enable the fastest and most intuitive control of your entire Philips Hue Lighting System. Hue Switcher is optimized for Philips Hue Bridges and will not work for 3rd party Bridges such as the Echo Bridge.
Compatible Hue Products: http://amzn.to/2OgB8lV
WARNING: Some Lavas* contain rapid bursts of light, please use at your own risk. See Disclaimer below.
Manage Light Groups:
• Lava Lamp: Choose from 40+ custom designed Lava Scenes or create your own!
• Auto Color Generator allows you to create and place a pattern of colors onto any size Light Group.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve and Rename Light Groups on your Philips Hue Bridge.
• Lights can be assigned to more than one Light Group.
• Create trigger events using many different options for Hue accessories such as the Hue Tap, Dimmer Switch, and Motion Sensor.
• Create Scenes with unique settings for every Light in the specified Light Group.
• Save Scenes to sliding bars that can be assigned to different Rooms in your home.
• Scenes are automatically saved to your Philips Hue Bridge using the current Light settings, even if you didn't specify Light settings when creating the Scene - Hue Bridge records what your lights currently look like upon creation.
• Set Transition Times (0.2 seconds - 60 minutes) to gradually fade lights on or off.
• Create Rooms to house different collections of scene sliders.
• Dimmer switches each control a unique Scene saved to your Philips Hue Bridge.
• NOTE: Hue Switcher Rooms are not related at all to the Philips Hue API Rooms. Rooms are stored locally in the app to lessen Light Group / Room confusion generated by the official application.
• Filter Lights shown in list by Light Group drop down selector.
• Create, Delete, Retrieve, and Rename Lights on your Philips Hue Bridge.
Scene Light Schedules:
• Create Light Schedules to trigger Scenes at certain times of the day, recurring on all or certain days of the week.
• Automate your Entry Way lights, Back Yard lights, Front Porch, Balcony, Aquarium, etc...
**** Developed for Second Gen. Hue Bridge, Version 1.14+****
This app has been optimized based on the Philips Hue API. We highly recommend that you keep your bridge up to date to enable the latest features and maintain compatibility.
Place older Android 5.0+ devices strategically throughout your home for the fastest light control.
Terms and Conditions:
And here: http://developers.meethue.com/content/edk-terms-use
You agree to these terms and conditions as well any terms and conditions outlined by Philips Hue when using this application.
*Using the fastest setting for certain Lavas can create rapid bursts of light. Strobe and Star Burst Lavas contain light bursts by default.
What's New in Hue Switcher 2.9.63 >
- Added "Stop Lava" Button to Lava Notification
- Controlling Lava Sliders will no longer switch the currently running Lava to the selected Light Group Users must select the Lava from the dropdown list in order to apply it to a new Light Group. This allows controlling the running Lava without having to reselect the Light Group it is running on.
- Fixed Lava crashes
- Implemented fix from Philips for users who could not find or connect to their bridge
Hue Switcher Specifications & Downloads >